DX Code Of Conduct
(various languages inside)
- only call if I can copy the DX station properly.
- not trust the DX cluster and will be sure of the DX station's call sign before calling.
- not interfere with the DX station nor anyone calling and will never tune up on the DX frequency or in the QSX slot.
- wait for the DX station to end a contact before I call.
- always send my full call sign.
- call and then listen for a reasonable interval. I will not call continuously.
- not transmit when the DX operator calls another call sign, not mine.
- not transmit when the DX operator queries a call sign not like mine.
- not transmit when the DX station requests geographic areas other than mine.
- be thankful if and when I do make a contact.
- listen, and listen, and then listen again before calling.
- respect my fellow hams and conduct myself so as to earn their respect.
- not repeat my call sign when called unless I think he/she has copied it incorrectly.
Note that an expanded version of the Code in English that contains many useful hints is available here. CLICK HERE
It's lots of fun too. Check it out.